Saturday, February 11, 2012

My life is a patent...




My buddy Kyle introduced me to this video that's on youtube and what a great introduction it was. So enlightening was the video that I figured that I would write a little something about it. It's an expression of the oppression that the corporate world has imposed on the cultural expressions and arts of the world. I know that I'm the type of person who usually says that it is "money that makes the world go 'round", but in this case of artful expression and freedom of speech, I can say that the corporate world has really gone too far. This documentary is not only enlightening, but it is motivational in a way that makes me want to travel the world even more. If we were to give way to the gluttony of extremist copyrighted world, what kind of person could be possibly be? Every influence in our life would have an infringement stamp, every thing that we learn and use in our daily lives would cost us ten fold. We would have to sell our souls just to say the words " That's hot ", because some blonde some where patented that saying...

There is one thing that I can say though, I am glad that I live in Canada. Where the oppression has not yet taken a complete foothold. Be sure to express your concerns to our government to continue to let the people of the world grow...

**Sorry, I tried to embed the video, but it's not quite working out. There's 9 parts in total, definitely worth the time***


http://youtu.be/zdwN6rRU0Xk

Chowz

No comments:

Post a Comment