Sunday, February 19, 2012

Northview Vietnamese Village




944 65 Ave NE Map.29b6403 
CalgaryAB T2E

I'm starving... and so I resorted to order out... or rather, order in. I'm currently enjoying a #36 from Northview Vietnamese Village at the comfort of my desk. 

The nicely packaged order came with the rice vermicelli, charbroiled chicken and spring roll with a good mixture of basil, lettuce, bean sprouts, chopped green onion and peanuts and ofcourse, the mandatory fish sauce that makes it oh-so-good. I'm a little disappointed that the take out bag didn't have any of the signature vietnamese hot sauce, but it did have plenty of the fish sauce.

Flavour was on par with anywhere else you'd get a similar dish and for the price of $10, it's not the most expensive, but it's also not the best deal in the city.

Nothing too special about the take out food, but i did hear that the restaurant itself is quite nice. It's a little hidden in an industrial area of Calgary, so get out your GPS and go find it if you would like to give it a chance. I'd be a returning customer if it wasn't for the one strand of hair I found in my take-out box, For me, I think the take out experience was enough.


Northview Vietnamese Village Ltd on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment