Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hong Kong - 3 hour layover

Just landed in Hong Kong after a 13 hour flight in economy class on board a Cathay Pacific 747-400. My bum is numb. Managed to watch 4 movies, In Time, Money Ball, and 2 Chinese movies. Service was excellent as is to be expected from an airline like Cathay.

Right now I'm trying to consume a one liter bottle of water before going through security to get to our transfer gate... Why is there a security check point for internal transfers? Anyways...

I'm about half way done the water now... Should go get some food... Got another 8 hour flight to go for Cairns.

I'm a little worried because Pro Dive, our dive company says that their boats are filling up. I guess I won't know until I get there tomorrow.

Enjoy the pics of various randomness as we wonder the hong long airport in the international wing. I swear, if I didn't know better, I would think this place was a mall instead of an airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment