Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oyster - Vancouver

Oyster on Urbanspoon

I am sitting here at Oyster in Vancouver right now, what a quaint little place. A definite posh Vancouver hideaway. They specialize in oysters and have a great happy hour special for a buck a shuck from 4-7 pm everyday. That's a great deal. Here's a great place for an after work date that is intimate and romantic.

The one server/bartender is busy but helpful.

We ordered the motoyaki and Rockefeller cooked oysters and 10 of the buck a shucks.

Both cooked oysters were delicious, leaving us to crave more... Despite the simple pricing here, I can see myself spending hundreds turning into an oyster myself.

The raw oysters are tasty and worthy of the dollar. They came with an assortment of sauces, cocktail sauce, a Japanese ponzu sauce, a garlic vinaigrette type sauce, and the traditional Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. A yummy combo. I would come back anytime. Reservations recommended as this is a small place. Happy shucking!

Blogged from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment