Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome to March...

Where has the time gone? It is already March, two completed months in to 2012 and an extra day to boot. Geez, March is usually an exciting time, Day Light Saving time changes, the onset of spring, and for me, a last quick trip to Cairns, Australia.

With time going by this quick, the end of the world may be approaching too quick. There is still so much that I have yet to do and things that I have not seen. If only I could win the lottery.

A quick one month recap of my blog, I just started blogging a few weeks ago and already my blog has gone international with visitors from Russia, Taiwan, China, UK, USA, and even Hong Kong. Thanks to everyone for the support and remember, spread the word, I'll be sure to fit in a visit some time in my life to your home country.

In the meantime I suppose, I will be stopping by a few great restaurants in Calgary and dropping a few more reviews here before I take off to Australia. I will be sure to keep you all up to date with my adventures. Hopefully I'll have time to stop and get a sim card so I have data access to update this live from down under. Take care folks, and welcome to March...


No comments:

Post a Comment